Landrum Street Stock/Stock Appearing Front Coil Springs are engineered for racing classes that require stock appearing front springs and don’t require use of spacers or weight jacks.
Street Stock/Stock Appearing Front Coil Springs Performance
- Listening to racers, Landrum engineers springs that deliver the performance they need.
- Our lightweight, durable, precision racing springs are made to the tightest tolerances in the industry. They’re guaranteed to hold their tolerance to 2% and we prove it with a dyno sheet included with each spring.
- Landrum Performance Springs deliver and maintain reliable and consistent performance for the high demands of stock car racing.
Precision Spring Manufacturing
- The highest grade of US made High Tensile Chrome Silicon wire is used for manufacture. This wire will maintain accurate spring rate and free length.
- Our springs are cold-wound, not hot-wound and then are properly heat-treated and stress-relieved.
Street Stock/Stock Appearing Front Coil Springs Sizes
Street Stock and Stock Appearing Front Coil Springs are available in a choice of diameters, free lengths, and spring rates to fit your application.
- 5” and 5.5” Outer Diameters
- 11” and 12” Free Lengths
- Rates of 100-1400 lbs. per inch
Additional Landrum Performance Springs technical information can be found here.