Landrum Performance Springs
New Bump Stop Spring Rates:
ST300, ST450, ST550, ST650, ST700, ST750,
ST850, ST900, ST950, ST1100, ST1300, ST1500,
ST1700, ST1900, ST2500, ST3500, ST4500,
ST6000 & ST7000
Landrum Performance Springs has the highest technology and best performance for our products. Our designs, materials, and manufacturing exceed all performance requirements and out performs the competition.
Landrum Performance Springs only uses the highest alloys and the most stringent research and development with highly trained experienced engineers. Landrum Performance Springs holds its tolerance to 2% and we prove it with a dyno sheet with every spring. No other spring manufacturer does this.
Landrum Performance Springs offers a range of aftermarket suspension springs used primarily in Circle Track Racing, Drag Racing, Off-Road Racing & Powersports markets. Our springs are available in a wide range of sizes and rates.
The markets we serve are:
Oval Pavement Racing • Oval Dirt Track Racing • Road Racing • Drag Racing • ATV Racing
Snowmobile Racing • Quarter Midget Racing
Landrum Spring can and does provide all the springs you need to compete and win on every track from a Saturday night bullring to Super Speedways and Drag Strips.
Demand the Best
Why are Landrum Performance Springs #1 in the Industry?
- Recommended by chassis builders, warehouses and professional racers nationwide
- The leader in Leaf Spring and Coil Spring quality and craftsmanship
- Landrum Spring is a leading manufacturer of high quality springs for the entire racing industry.
- Less weight than standard suspension springs
- 2% rate tolerance
- Every Coil Spring comes with a Dyno Sheet
- Landrum leaf springs contain not only chrome vanadium, but also have the correct mixture of carbon, manganese, silicon, nickel, molybdenum and tungsten. This not only insures consistent and proper spring rate, but also longer life.
- Extra heavy-duty clench clip system prevents inconsistent side bite .
- Teflon inserts prevent inner leaf friction.
- Diamond trimmed leaves to maintain a more consistent spring rate than tapered end leaves.
- The closest arch tolerance in the racing industry.
- More arch selections and rates to choose from.
- Our Leaf springs are more resistant to bowing than competitor’s
- Our Springs Will Not Lose Free Height If Taken to Coil Bind
- The materials and workmanship in these springs are second to none and proudly Made in the USA.
It is our desire to develop a long-term winning relationship with you the customer. With this in mind feel free to contact us for technical information and be sure to take advantage of our online ordering that allows us to take care of your spring needs 24 hours a day.
Landrum Performance Springs – Media Snap Shots