About Landrum Performance Springs
Landrum Spring was founded in Atlanta, Georgia, in 1966 by Robert Landrum. He began manufacturing leaf springs for the trucking industry, then ventured into the racing world by making leaf springs for local racers who competed at the historic Lakewood Speedway near his shop. The racing side of his business quickly grew as the racing community learned of his spring-making skills and it continued to expand its product line to include coil springs. Landrum then had two distinct sides of his business: the commercial fleet side and the performance side.
In July 2004, Mid-West Spring & Stamping purchased the performance side of Landrum Spring. Mid-West Spring was founded in 1928 and is one of the oldest spring companies still operating in the U.S. It is a privately-owned, “full line” spring and stamping manufacturer with facilities located in Mentone, Indiana, and Muskegon, Michigan.