Racers who utilize the Leaf Spring Suspension and who compete weekly on the top racing circuits nationwide need quality, consistent and durable suspension components.
Why Are Landrum Performance Springs – Leaf Springs #1 in the Industry?
- Landrum Performance Springs, Leaf Springs contain the high levels of engineering and quality in all Landrum Springs.
- Extra heavy-duty clench clip system prevents inconsistent side bite.
- Landrum Performance Springs, Leaf Springs contain not only chrome vanadium, but also have the correct mixture of carbon, manganese, silicon, nickel,
- molydenum and tungsten. This not only insures consistent and proper spring rate, but also longer life.
- Teflon inserts prevent inner leaf friction.
- Diamond trimmed leaves to maintain a more consistent spring rate than tapered end leaves.
- The closest arch tolerance in the racing industry.
- More arch selections and rates to choose from.
- The materials and workmanship in these springs are second to none and proudly Made in the USA.